Saturday, November 8, 2014

I got to ride along with Brian yesterday as he went to Cody and Powell for work.  It was great!  We are both starting to feel better from this cold and it was nice to go someone where with Brian.  On the way home we stopped in Basin so Brian could fix a woman's windows he had installed.  She was very sweet and as we stopped for gas I took a picture of the beautiful evening.


I don't know if I never paid attention to the skies in Utah, but I love the skies here in Wyoming.  They always seem so majestic to me. The highlight of the trip was of course going to Walmart in Cody!  Any excuse to get to Walmart we take, things are so much cheaper there.  We stopped for lunch at Dairy Queen and they have orange julius' which I got!  It's been forever since I've had one.  I remember getting them in the University Mall when I was in high school.  I loved it!

As I was getting the pictures off my phone to put on the blog I saw this picture:


Peter stole my phone and had someone snap this picture!  He's such a goof ball!

When we got home that night a beautiful bouquet of flowers was waiting for me from my dear sister who sent them to help me feel better!  I love them and her!


Today Andy is playing basketball in Thermopolis.  Brian is already there and Emma and I will be leaving soon to go see him play.  Thermop (as they call it here) is just next door, a short 30 minutes away!  Palmer has started working at Brian's store on Saturdays as well as his work release class during the week.  He has a little more time now that football is over and wrestling doesn't officially start until December 1st.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it's the primary program!  The best Sunday of the year.  It will be Eric's last time in the primary program.  I can't believe I will only have two kids left in primary soon and a son on a mission.  It seems just yesterday that I had at least two kids in diapers and I considered going to the grocery store without kids a grand adventure!  Time flies by too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment