Friday, January 9, 2015

Palmer has finished his doctors and dentists appointments for his mission application.  We didn't think he would have to have his wisdom teeth out because the last x-ray he had in Utah showed that they weren't even developed yet.  But, now he has to have the two bottom ones out!  We are going to wait until after wrestling season is over, however.  Everything else looked great!  Now he just needs to meet with the bishop and stake president and on February 3rd in go his papers!  He is very excited and I'm very happy he is excited!

Palmer left for Vernal Utah yesterday with the wrestling team.  They have a huge wrestling invitational there Friday and Saturday.  I wish I could have gone with them and not only watched Palmer, but seen my dad's relatives that live there.  Before he left Palmer asked me, "will I be able to still go on my mission if I break my leg?"  I told him yes after it is healed, but please don't break your leg!!

Andy's first wrestling meet is tomorrow.  He says he's going to get killed!  This is his first try wrestling and he says he really doesn't know what he is doing.  I'm glad he was willing to try it, but I think I would rather he stick with football and basketball, they don't involve trying to make weight constantly and eating celery and cucumbers all week to try and lose that last pound.

Emma is cheering at the basketball games tonight and tomorrow.  Now we have three kids who are all involved in different sporting events at the same time!  Lucy started gymnastics on Monday.  It's pretty low key, just once a week for an hour.  She absolutely loves it!!  I think it's a perfect fit for her.

It's cold (-4 degrees) and I'm trying to tell myself to just get used to it since it will be here until March.  I really don't mind the cold, but when it's always either in the single digits or below zero nothing melts and there is ice everywhere.  I have come to appreciate the 20's and 30's.  I think the perfect weather for me would be somewhere between 35 and 85.  That's not too much to ask is it?  Sigh.  At least I have heat and a warm house!  Worland has zero homeless people, if they did they would be dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment