Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My kids at their senior pictures

I've been creating Palmer's graduation invite and it's finally done and ready for me to pick them up.  As I was looking at pictures and Palmer and I were deciding which to use I looked at the pictures of Audrey and Lauren when they were seniors.  Pretty dang good looking group of kids!





And all three of them will be making life changing choices in their near future!  I'm so proud of these three and their lives lived so far.  I know as they go to the temple and receive sacred covenants they will have the ability to influence people to change their lives for the better and their personal lives will only get stronger.  I have been blessed to have these precious spirits in my home.  I love all three of them with my whole heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment