Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Father's Day is an awesome day!  I have enjoyed reading and looking at everyone's comments and pictures on Facebook today about the men in their lives.  It's very inspiring to me.  My own father couldn't have been better for me.  He was consistent and righteous and diligent and kind and supportive and and and... I could go on and on.  I wish I had more pictures, but this one is one of my favorites, sitting on the piano bench with Audrey when she was a baby.




 Brian has been a wonderful father.  There is no way I could have had 8 children without his unfailing support and his unflappableness (if that is even a word!).  He took every nasty disaster and tantrum in stride, not making a big deal out of them and pitching in to help clean them up, which didn't stop once they were all potty trained!    I love both of these men!  Happy Father's Day!


Here is Brian as a first time father looking at Audrey in the nursery

Brian holding brand new Audrey


Brian and Little Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment