Monday, February 8, 2016

Elder Edholm -- week 35

Well I'm staying with Elder Varela for another transfer which is great! We are really working hard together! One cool thing that I've noticed a lot lately is how the process of conversion happens.
So with our investigator Pablo, we've really been trying hard with him, we always pray for him, and we study for him a lot too. But he said something just recently that really hit me hard. He told us that every time he understands more, and that every time he likes this gospel more. It really shows me how the conversion process happens, that usually it's not a huge change, but it's like a sunrise, little by little you can see more light, and Pablo just testified of that to me. He has a firm baptismal date now for the 27th of February and he's really excited for that.
I've also noticed that when I'm more obedient, or when I do the hard things that I don't want to do, I'm more excited to work or to find new people or just to go the extra mile in general. But anyways I love the pictures that you guys sent me! I wish I could have a six foot poster of myself, haha.
Anyway, sorry it's short this week
Love you guys!
Elder Varela with a chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment