Monday, April 17, 2017

Elder Edholm -- week 95

So we had a really good first week together Elder Kanongata'a and I, I'm sorry I don't have a picture with him yet but I did attach a picture of my area that Mom asked for forever ago and I finally found a good place to take it a couple weeks ago. But I've been really focusing on finding new investigators. I feel like if I'm always focused on finding new investigators that I'll end my mission well and we'll never get caught in one of those moments when we have to completely start from zero because we're already doing that every week.

Good news, on Friday, if everything goes through like we want it to, Rico and Lili will get married! I'm so excited, it'll be my first marriage on the mission. So hopefully the marriage will happen on Friday and then she'll be ready for her baptismall interview on Saturday to get baptized by her husband on the 29th! I'm really excited about that.

Besides that we've been really trying to reach out to the youth in our branch. President Ortiz, the district president, gave me the suggestion to play baseball with them because almost every single one of the youth play baseball. I told them that Saturday morning we're gonna play baseball and I told them to invite their friends too. I'm thinking that in the future that we're gonna teach them how to wrestle and play football and other cool things like that too to get them motivated.

I think that if there's one thing that's really changed in me on my mission it's that, before I wouldn't have cared to do activities for the branch or reach out to the youth, now that's a big part of my efforts.

I really love this work, and I know that true happiness comes from it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment