Monday, July 10, 2017

Utah week

We spent a week in Utah which included the 4th of July.  My sister and I went through a lot of stuff at my mom's house to get it ready to sell.  My mom collected some amazing things and we had a good time reminiscing.

This is from the dedication of the grave from my Mom's funeral.  My brother-in-law, Bryan, took it.
Emma got her mission call before we left -- Scotland/Ireland Mission!  She leaves for the England MTC on November 29th.
Balloon fest on July 3rd, an Edholm tradition!





Wyoming followed us to Utah - a balloon from Riverton!

This is us riding down to Utah in an non air-conditioned van!

Van (in the middle) got to meet two of his second cousins, Courtney's son Jaden on the left and Becca's daughter Carolina on the right.  They are all a month or so apart in age.

Brian got to catch up with two of his roommates from BYU days.  Jim Campbell on the left and Gary Gibb on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment