Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 1 in Pennsylvania

Brian and I are in Pennsylvania so I can walk through graduation at Clarion University of Pennsylvania on Saturday and receive my Masters of Library and Information Science.  We drove from Worland to Denver yesterday and stayed overnight so we could fly out of Denver this morning. I was so excited to touch down in Pittsburgh!  I've never been this far east and I'm loving the beautiful country!  We are staying at the Clarion Bed & Breakfast which is a 125 year old home and it's incredibly beautiful!  The owners have welcomed us and have made us feel comfortable in every way.  Here are a few pictures which do not do this house justice.

Beautiful stained glass in the sealing.

Antique decor throughout the home

Our room, the "blue room"

Stair case, all the woodworking is amazing

This tree is phenomenal!  It took Bill and his wife Judy 7 days to decorate it!

Dining room, I love window seats!

Tribute to my mother, she would have loved these-beautiful blooming Christmas cacti

No comments:

Post a Comment