Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Graduation and Los Angeles

I was lucky to be able to fly to L.A. last week and be with Audrey and John as Audrey graduated from BARD College and received her Masters of Arts in Teaching degree. They were amazing hosts and I had a great time!


I got to listen to Audrey talk about her master's thesis. She did a great job!

Waiting...
The stage is ready for the graduates

The program had the name of each graduate along with where the received their undergrad degrees and the name of their thesis.


Getting her hood placed.

Her advisor is the one that got to do the honors.

All smiles!
Happy couple!
Proud Mom!

Ceiling of the cathedral
The food was amazing and this was my fav!  Corn pizza--delish!

We went to the GRAMMY Museum and it was entertaining, enjoyable, enlightening, and so much fun!  

We saw baby goats at the Farmer's Market, not what I was expecting in downtown L.A.

Amoeba Music is the last large independent music store. I took the picture to show Palmer, he was so envious!

We went to a Swedish Sweet shop and Audrey bought some sweets for Brian for Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment