Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson

Young adult mystery. I enjoy mysteries, especially if the writer keeps me guessing until the end. The main character, Pip, is a gutsy girl who as her senior project decides to solve a five year old mystery of the disappearance of a teen girl and the apparent suicide of her boyfriend.

I listened to the audio version of this book which made it a bit difficult to keep all the character names in my mind. When I read a mystery book it's helpful to look back in previously read pages to remind myself who all the characters are. That being said, I really enjoyed listening to the narrators. It does have a bit of crass language throughout.

Recommend? Yes.

Image result for a good girls guide to murder

No comments:

Post a Comment