Saturday, December 31, 2022

Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen


Fantasy. I found this book while browsing the books at my daughter’s home. Both my daughter and son-in-law recommended it to me and since I’m a sucker for dragon books I happily took it home. It immediately throws you into intense action as three men from London are fleeing for their lives. The action is compelling until about half way through and then it stalls with lots of back story explanations. I got a bit frustrated and nearly decided not to finish but my daughter said the ending was worth it so I pushed through and it picked up quickly. An author’s ability to end a story well is key for me to recommend a book. The ending was not only surprising but satisfying and tied together everything that happened perfectly! Bravo Mr. Owen, bravo!

Recommend: Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment