Thursday, July 2, 2020

Murder in Waiting by Lynn Cahoon

Mystery. This is an addition to Cahoon's Tourist Trap Mystery series. I advance order each installment to read on my Kindle. It's always a wonderful surprise when I open up my email and see that it's been delivered!  I've bought into these characters hook line and sinker!  Admittedly they aren't always the best written plots, but the culprit is never easy to guess and I thoroughly enjoy getting lost in the fictional town of South Cove, California.

Jill is the owner of the local bookstore/coffee shop and her boyfriend, Greg, is the small town's police chief. With a cast of endearing characters in the town, including Jill's eccentric aunt and a police dispatcher who is clairvoyant, there is plenty of side plots going on amidst the murder investigation to keep the story moving well.

Recommend: Yes.

Murder in Waiting (A Tourist Trap Mystery Book 11) - Kindle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment