Saturday, November 28, 2020

The Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball

Religious Non-Fiction. I haven't read a lot of religious non-fiction books in my lifetime, really non-fiction books in general, at least not ones that weren't assigned to read. I decided to read this one because my son had and he gave me some quotes from the book that were inspiring so I downloaded it on my phone and started to read. It's not a lengthy book and reads easily. The author, past president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, uses plain language to communicate the necessity of repenting daily and the healing balm of peace that comes with forgiveness. I appreciated his insights from his long life of counseling with others and seeing lives put back together when it seemed that would be an impossible feat. 

Recommend: Yes




No comments:

Post a Comment