Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Wyoming Wild by Sarah M. Eden

 I've read several of Sarah Eden's historical romances and enjoyed them all. I've been missing Wyoming lately so this one was an obvious choice for me to read. It was just published in March so I was excited to see my library here had a copy. 

I didn't realize until I was reading it that it is the third book in the Savage Wells series. I had read the first one, The Sheriffs of Savage Wells a while ago and remembered liking it. Wyoming Wild has the same characters from that first book, but they are now only supporting characters. This book focuses on US Marshal, John Hawking, and his efforts to bring peace to the small fictional town of Sand Creek, Wyoming, which is run by a corrupt sheriff and his cronies. The sheriff's daughter, Liesl, knows of her father's wicked ways and would like nothing better than a safer and calmer life for her and her mother. But her father is a man without scruples and will stop at nothing to keep his hold on Sand Creek and it's inhabitants. 

Historical fiction, romance, western fiction, crime fighting

Recommend: Yes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment