Monday, January 10, 2022

Reading Challenge 2022

 My son, Palmer, called me at the beginning of the year to tell me about a reading challenge he is participating in from Pioneer Book, which is a used bookstore in Provo, Utah. They have produced a list of 40 types of books to be read in the year, which if you do, they will give you a $50 gift card. I thought it was a wonderful thing and decided to join him in the challenge. 

If any of you would like to join us in this challenge here is a link to the rules: Pioneer Book Reading Challenge 2022

In a nutshell you need to read a book in each of the following categories, some of which require you to purchase a book at Pioneer Book (the ones with an *), but they have a web site that I will utilize and I just might stop in the next time I'm in Utah with my kids. 

I've already finished two categories: Popular published in 1992 (The Widow's Broom) and Author you share a last initial with (As You Are). 




No comments:

Post a Comment