Monday, September 30, 2024

Close to Death by Anthony Horowitz

 I downloaded book #5 soon after finishing #4. I was happy to hear it was the same narrator and that the author himself narrated a bit as well. The premise of this installment of Hawthorne and Horowitz is a bit different. This time Horowitz is writing about a crime that has already been committed instead of seeing it unfold in real time. His publisher wants another book and Hawthorne doesn't have a case he is working on so they decide to resurrect an old case. Hawthorne slowly give Horowitz information on the case so that he doesn't know the end from the beginning all at once. 

I really enjoy these mysteries and my only complaint is that this was just published in 2024 and I will have to wait for the next one to be published!

Recommend: Yes

Mystery, murder, detective, crime



No comments:

Post a Comment