Monday, October 22, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 46

Hey!!

This week was amazing!! We had Scotland South Conference. Sister Elison and I were asked to do a roleplay in front of everyone about teaching with members. They made the AP's and STLT's and President Macdonald were our ward council and we roleplayed to them. Probably the most terrifying thing I have ever done, but it turned out better than I thought. 
We taught this cool guy named Stewart on Saturday and he came to church and told us that while they were talking about the Holy Ghost during Gospel Principles he felt two chills go down his back and then connect and then he felt warm and happy. We helped him to identify it to the Holy Spirit. It was so cool!!

Paisley is slaying it. PaiSLAY

Ps. I get to hangout with some people from Greenock today!! So excited. Stu is one of them, he is someone we taught when I was there and he is now baptised!! Also, while I was walking to email in Greenock I saw the branch president, President Cox. It was good to see him again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment