Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 52

Guess what?? I hit my 1 year mark last week!! Isn't that crazy??

We had exchanges on my 1 year mark and they went really well, I don't think that I have ever had a normal exchange. We had to cut it short because we needed to go to our ward council. To celebrate we ate at Tim Hortons. It was grand!

Besides that not much else happened this week.
I do have a funny story though.

The other day we were at a dinner appointment with the elders with this single sister. In the middle of our conversations she points at one of the elders and I and says, "If you guys got married, where would you live?" *Silence* Us, "What??" "If you guys got married where would you live, Idaho or Wyoming?" obviously confused at her actual serious question, we still sat in silence and then finally just broke down laughing and did some joking answers. Lol. Ward members are trying to set us up.

That was my week! Hope that you guys had an enjoyable one as well!!

Love,
Sister Edholm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment