Monday, February 11, 2019

Sister Edholm -- week 62

Hey pals!!

This week we had some rehearsals for our stake roadshow, it was a lot of fun, I don't have pictures of that yet, but I will send some next week, it was hilarious. We did a back to the future skit.

I don't have a lot of time, but we had moves call on Saturday and it turns out that I am staying and Sister Peterson is leaving to Dumbarton. I am staying in Pollok and training a new missionary. They are whitewashing Greenock again and put a trainee/trainer companionship, which is what happened when I was training. The trainer is Sister Cheatham. We were trainees in this district last year together and now we are trainers together, crazy stuff haha.

Last pday we went to Pollok country park with the coos, it turned into our transfer tradition. Had some fun things happen there that I might tell you after the mission if you remind me haha.

Have a great week!!

Sincerely,
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment