Monday, April 13, 2020

Elder Edholm -- home week 1

I'm home! Just like everyone else, I feel like I'm the last one! I honestly wasn't expecting to leave Bolivia because it wasn't that bad there, so when we were put into quarantine and then a couple days later were informed that all foreign missionaries had to go home, I was actually pretty sad. I was in a house with another set of elders, and they both had 20 months in the mission, so it was even harder on them. I'm super glad I get to go out again sometime and serve the rest of my mission, even though I don't know where. But it is also awesome to see my family again and spend a ton of time with them! And I got back right in time to see general conference, which I wouldn't have been able to see if I didn't fly the day we did, so that is a huge miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment