Sunday, October 10, 2021

Frogs, Groundhogs, Far West

 The animal life here is quite different than in Wyoming. I've heard there are deer around, but I haven't seen any yet. As I was working yesterday I looked out the window and saw a smallish shaggy creature that I did not recognize in our yard. I called everyone to come and look and then went outside to try and take a photo, but it was running away. 


You can see it running away from me across the street. We found out it is actually a groundhog and there are lots of them around. Maybe in February we can see if he sees his shadow!

After church we drove out to Far West to see the historical temple site. It was a beautiful 30 minute drive. While we were there we saw a cute little frog. We hear them all the time, but this is the first time we have seen one. 








No comments:

Post a Comment