Monday, April 24, 2017

Elder Edholm -- week 96

So, very good news, after running around for like four days straight trying to get the paperwork right and the money and everything we finally made the appointment so that Rico and Lili can get married! It took a lot of effort and it kind really discouraged me sometimes, but we finally did it! They're actually getting married in less than two hours so once I finish here I will go straight to the wedding! Lili was interviewed on Sunday and was found prepared to get baptized this Saturday! We just need to go over a couple more things before the baptism, but I feel super good about it, she's very repented, she talks about how she's never before felt so ¨light¨ like a huge burden has been lifted off her shoulders. I have also seen ginormous changes in Rico as well. It's in those moments when you just never wanna leave and you know how much of a blessing it is to be a missionary for the Lord!

Besides that we should be getting to work better in these week because a lot of our proselyting time was taken away trying to get all the papers ready. It's been raining a lot so everything in our house is damp because it's super humid right now. It was hard to even light a match.

I've also attached a picture of my companion, Elder Kanongata'a. He's an awesome companion, he's really helping me a lot to be able to finish the mission hard.

Besides that, there's not much to talk about, I just love the mission more and more everyday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment