Monday, May 7, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 22

I RODE A DINOSAUR!

Oh man this week has literally been a week of miracles!

We had All-Ireland Conference on Wednesday. In one of the zone meetings, we talked about 1% improvements and we read this news article that talked about a coach that had his team improve everything by 1%. We then talked about things that we can do in our lives/missionary work, to improve by 1% each day. It was such a great way to make goals. I think that sometimes we look at goals and they look scary because we have made a goal that is too big for our mind to comprehend. If we start making 1% manageable changes in our lives daily, WE WILL BE better people before we know it. (I attached the news article if you are interested in reading it). I challenge you each to start making 1% improvements each day, I know that you will see a difference in your life. I know this, because I have done it for myself, as I have made little changes I have seen myself grow, even if it has only been a week!

We also had some amazing miracles. Last week, each day, we would have 3-4 lessons set up, but they all fell through. This week, we were able to make 2 new friends and they are now on date!! One of our other friends, Eddy, is now on date as well, and attended sacrament meeting on Sunday! We don't always see the fruits of our labours, but that doesn't mean that we need to stop working  and being obedient, God knows the places that we need to be, so that we can help others find Him and His restored gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Jesus Christ's church back on the Earth today!

Rockin' Clondalkin

We went to this dinosaur museum last week for P-day and it was actually pretty cool. The dinosaurs would start moving and roaring when you came near them and I rode one of them!

I love you all, have an amazing week!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment