Monday, February 10, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 29

This week was rough for my companion, his wallet got stolen, so that wasn't fun. The two older ladies that we are teaching, Norma and Mouje are progressing a lot! There are very nice and invited us to lunch on Saturday and we ate plato pazeƱo. It was this type of corn on the cob, lima beans, potatoes, and fried cheese. I thought it was pretty good. We had less people at church this week, but we still had 5! We had ward council on Sunday! First time in my whole mission! We were able to talk about the people we are teaching and how we could help them, It was really good. I bought a sweater today that is a mix of llama and alpaca. I think it is pretty cool. 
There is a talk by Elder Holland called After the Manner of Happiness. He gave it at a BYU Idaho devotional and I recommend it to everyone, it is really really good.
That is all for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment