Monday, February 3, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 28

First week in my new area in Tarija was great! We have a lot of great people that we are teaching that want to continue learning! One person that we are teaching is a 59 year old lady who lived in Minnesota for 22 years! She is super cool. Our pension is building the second floor of their house so we are eating with another member, and her mom is 96 years old, she is the oldest looking person I have ever seen. The entire time we were eating, she was saying, To the bed, To the bed, it was really sad but a little funny. On Sunday we had 12 people at church, which was crazy awesome! Our fast worked way better than we thought it would! I'm really liking the area and my comp! I'm pretty sure that I am going to be in this area for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment