Monday, August 17, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 58

 This week went well, Luz and Mario, with three of their children, Gregorio, Jeronimo, and Brayan, were able to get baptized on Saturday. Because of Covid, we had a limit on how many people could be there, the people there were the second counselor in the bishopric who led the service, my companion and I, the family getting baptized, and the elders quorum President with his son. It was really awesome to see and participate in. We asked the kids after and they said they felt a noticeable difference after. 

Other good things that happened this week, we finally got another service project, we help a lady with her yard! Also we started teaching a guy named Vladimir yesterday, and he asked about us and our background, so I told him about myself and one of the things I said was that I am the fifth of eight kids, and he said he is too! I thought that was super cool! Also, we are helping another family get married! That's all for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment