Monday, October 12, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 66

 This week was good, we did had some troubles getting in contact with some people that we were teaching, so that made it a little hard to stay busy without opportunities to teach. Some one that we have been able to teach pretty frequently is Daniel, and he is definitely going to be baptized either this Sunday or the next! He watched general conference last week and he went got church yesterday! He's been really liking everything.


Here's some thing that I really liked from my studies this week. I was reading in 3 Nephi and this scripture stood out, 3 Nephi 27:27, "Therefore, what manner of man ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am." Christ wants us to be like he is. Then I read another scripture in 1 John 2:3, "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments." I want to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I want to be able to say that I know him. Which made me think of how many times he has invited us to come and follow him. So that's something that I'll be focusing in this week. I hope you all are doing well! See you next week.

Here are some pics from our hike last week: Moss Ledge Waterfall in Cottonwood Canyon






VIDEO:










Multi District Council

Andrew's Area

Andrew's Area

No comments:

Post a Comment