Monday, October 26, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 68

This last week was kind of rough. For some reason this week a ton of people had to cancel the lessons we had with them so we weren't able to teach a lot this week. Also Satan is attacking hard. Someone that we are teaching got involved in a custody problem with their child, so they got really worried and still are worried. We weren't able to find any new people basically this week. We did have one person come to church though, so that was good. God was just trying my companion and I this week a lot, we've both grown from it. God gives us trials to make us stronger. TRANSFERS. My companion is getting transferred and I'm staying here and training a new missionary. Looks like I might be in this area for 7 months!

Various pictures of his area he works in that Andrew sent me today. Many of them are at a park near where he lives. 

He had sushi for the first time and loved it! (No surprise!)










No comments:

Post a Comment