Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Elder Andrew Edholm -- week 89

 This last week went really well. We were able to have a conference with the other missionaries and talk about the blessings that are received from obeying the word of God, which gave me a lot of energy that I needed. I also was able to be with another missionary for a day because we exchanged companions. I was with Elder Vistaunet from Oregon and he was originally assigned to Bolivia also but never was able to go because of the civil unrest and Covid. I learned a lot from him and hopefully he learned some new things too. This last weekend Ysaura was able to be baptized! Her family and some people from the church attended. My companion Elder Olivier baptized ber. The bishop was also there and support her. She was very happy after her baptism. The missionaries that started teaching her made it there also. 


Today for our preparation day we did laundry, went to Wal-Mart, went bowling (and I saw porter there because he was here for the Mexican consulate because he's returning soon!

I wanted to share a classic scripture

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I don't think I can say anything more about this scripture, I love simply it is stated

Have a good week and think more of Christ with Easter coming soon!

-Elder Edholm

Porter (Elder Harman) was in Salt Lake to visit the Mexican consulate so he can go to Mexico, his original missionary assignment. How cool that they could meet up!

Andy was very proud of his bowling score of 178!

Ysaura baptism







No comments:

Post a Comment