Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Elder Andrew Edholm -- week 90

 This last week went really well. We were able to talk to quite a few new people and we are excited for them. I was also able to think about Jesus Christ a lot this past week and about His death and resurrection. I was reading in Matthew 27 on Good Friday to put myself in the setting of the events he went through. I found them to be more personal this year, His sacrifice more real. I am extremely grateful for His selflessness even though he was suffering so much.


The speakers in the world wide General Conference also focused on the Savior and His importance in our lives. I would like to share one quote from the general conference.

"We cannot afford and this world cannot afford our failure to put these gospel concepts... to full use, personally and publicly."

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of love and service, of kindness and humility. I'm grateful for His perfect example. 

I hope you had a great Easter!

-Elder Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment