Monday, April 26, 2021

Elder Edholm -- week 93

Hello there, it's been a while since I've written. I was transferred, I am now in Glendale with Elder Ridges. He's from Seattle Washington and I am finishing training him, he's only been out here since the beginning of March. The Mexican culture here is really strong so I'm excited to get to know it better! Up until now I have been around predominately South Americans, so the Mexican accent is a little hard for me. 

I'm heading home in the beginning of July, so this will probably be the last area that I serve in.

I was reading in Alma 37 the other day and in verse 32 it talks about "an everlasting hatred against sin and iniquity". I thought it was interesting how it is phrased. I thought more and it made me think of another scripture, James 4:17, "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin".

I really want to have the desire to not only not do the bad, but to also do all of the good I can. 

Sorry for not writing in a while! 

Elder Edholm

Elder Edholm and Elder Ridges


No comments:

Post a Comment