Monday, June 7, 2021

Elder Edholm -- week 99

 This last week went really well, it looks like Victoria and Nefi will be able to get baptized this upcoming weekend. They found a scripture from their own studies that talked about baptism and they shared it with us, we were able to discuss not only the promises of baptism but also the blessings. Jackeline is also very excited to get baptized on the 26 of this month, the last time we visited we taught her and her little brother Michael the ten commandments with hand signals to help them remember.


I have exactly one month left, I don't know what I can say that already hasn't been said by other missionaries. I have greatly enjoyed these last 23 months and I hope that the last one doesn't fly by too fast. I hope everyone is able to see the improvement that I know I have made. I think I have seen for myself this scripture in my life.

2 Nephi 28:30
For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more;

-Elder Edholm
Nefi and his son Angel

Cristina, Michael, and Jacqueline


No comments:

Post a Comment