Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wedding dress shopping!

Emma and I left for Utah on Friday morning.  It was an uneventful trip, which is always a good thing.  My good friend, Candace Cottrell, let me borrow their PT convertible cruiser because it doesn't guzzle gas like our van.  It was so fun to drive and made the trip more enjoyable, especially when we took the top down!

The trip was so much fun and I enjoyed being with Emma and Lauren and Audrey.  We found dresses for all of us and Lauren has narrowed her search down to 2 dresses, so it was a great success!

Here are some pictures of our trip:

First bridal appointment at Gowns by Pamela, we wait......

This gown was stunning and had pockets!  It was VERY poof and not Lauren.

This dress is currently in 1st place I think.  We LOVED Allyses Bridal!

We put the top down on the convertible and drove through Provo with the heater on full blast!

We were laughing hysterically!

So FUN!

Emma's dress, it's perfect on her!

Audrey's dress, she loves it and she looks adorable!

This is the other dress that is in the running, short is so cute on Lauren!

My "Mother of the Bride" dress, that phrase sounds soooo old!  The girls wanted me to pick a color instead of black, but old habits are hard to break!

We are waiting for front runner to take us back to Orem, the engine died so we ended up waiting for an HOUR!

This one was Audrey's favorite, it was sooo pretty with the layers of tulle.  Lauren looks good in everything!

This one was a bit too trumpet style for Lauren's liking, but I like the top a lot.


It was a fast paced weekend!  While I was gone I was sustained as the 2nd counselor in the relief society presidency!  I still have my other two callings as well--ward music chairman and member of the stake young women's camp board plus I have 5 sisters I visit teach!  I think life will not slow down for a while yet, but I'm totally on board for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment