Monday, February 27, 2017

Elder Edholm -- week 89

So today is the Dominican Independence Day, that sad thing is that I don't really know the story, but I'm gonna learn it, but pretty much nobody is working today and everybody is in the streets marching and having a good time, it's just a good thing that today's P-day because it would be really hard to work today.

Exciting news! Elder Anderson of the 12 apostles is coming to the mission in March! I'm super excited! I'm gonna see an apostle in person, that'll be the first time for me, also Elder Maynes is coming too, he came a while ago to the mission, and it'll be great to see him again!

More exciting news, Olive finally accepted a baptismal date! It required a lot of work! Fasting, praying, studying, working with members, but she finally accepted a baptismal date for the 1st of April and she's super excited to get baptized. She said that unless she dies that she'll get baptized in April. That was a huge blessing for us, but more to her.

One more thing, transfers came yesterday, and I'm staying here for a 4th transfer. I'm pretty sure that means that I'm gonna end my mission here because after that I'll only have 1 transfer left and President doesn't usually transfer people for their last transfer. I'm super excited though because I really love the people here, they really motivate me, it also scares me because my mission is coming to an end and I want to finish it the best I can, without any regrets.

I love you all! Thanks everybody for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment