Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sister Edholm - week 4

These past two weeks have been an adventure. We just relaxed, watched movies, and played a lot of games at the Senior Missionaries home on Christmas and Boxing Day. The rest of the week was filled with finding, we are trying to widen our teaching pool, since it's about zero right now.

I'm the pianist of the branch, the branch we are serving in is only about 30 people. The Branch President is really cool, his son is the branch mission leader. 

On New Years we had our first dinner appointment and we had steak pie and haggis. Yes I tried haggis for the first time, and it wasn't that bad, it just tasted like well spiced meat. I am now a Scottish missionary. I just need to try blood sausage/pudding. 

We have 2 qualified appointments this week!

Anyway I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years, xoxo
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment