Monday, January 7, 2019

Sister Edholm -- week 57

Hey Dogs!!

I have like no time!! Sorry I have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks!! The new year was amazing we have such great members in this ward!!
The elders have this friend who doesn't speak much English and has been going to the Paisley ward because one of the sisters there is from Argentina. This week they put her on date to be baptised, so she needed to come to the right ward, which is ours. So we did an exchange for church and I got to go back to Paisley with Sister Elison!! It was so fun, I got to see everyone again. Haha, a lot of the members didn't even remember... One member even came up to us and said, "I am so glad that you both stayed!" ... We corrected her, but it was still hilarious. 

Last night Sister Peterson and I went to a Come Follow Me family home evening with some members in our ward. It was really fun and the Spirit was pretty strong!! We went chapping afterwards and we both got this power surge of motivation to do missionary work and just to work as hard as we can. SPRINT TO THE END!! 

we bought some trousers today.

Love,
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment