Monday, January 14, 2019

Sister Edholm -- week 58

Hey Pals,

What a week. Since I know that no one actually reads these things, I will start out with the funny story.

We have this friend who we are teaching. He isn't really progressing, but he always wants to meet up with us to read the Book of Mormon. So this week was like any other we met him at the library. In the middle of the lesson, Sister Peterson really needed to use the toilet. So she left me with him. When she left he grabbed my arm from across the table and said, "I really like reading paragraphs with you" and then he didn't take his hand off. I tried to slowly move my arm, but he wasn't letting go. Sister Peterson came back and saved me. Then we had another lesson with him. This time he asked to see one of my rings and so I went to take it off, but he grabbed my finger and held my hand while he 'admired' my ring. Anyway later in the lesson he told us that he didn't want to be baptised and that he was just meeting with us to convert us, so we dropped him then and there. So don't worry, no more love affairs.

AZIN WANTS TO BE BAPTISED, SHE IS NOW ON DATE. WHAT. A. LEGEND. 

Anyway, have a lovely rest of your week.

Sincerely,
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment