Monday, July 13, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 53

I am getting use to how much we bike, we go at least 7 miles everyday, and there are some difficult hills, so I'm getting in better shape! My companion is really motivated to work, so we have been able to teach and help more people! We've really been having a lot of success with talking to people that have talked to the missionaries before, they have been extremely nice to us and a good portion have agreed to meet with us! Everyone that we are teaching and contacting speak Spanish, so I've been able to improve my Spanish. Yesterday we had three people come to church with us, Ken and a mother with her son (Luz and Geronimo). It was really awesome to see how much they appreciated the meeting as much as I did. We still have to wear masks when we talk to people and when we knock on doors, but not when we are riding our bikes to get places. But people still get mad at us sometimes for not wearing masks while riding, but that's okay! That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment