Monday, April 4, 2016

Elder Edholm --week 43 --10 months

So, Barahona is a really cool place, it's right there really close to the beach and there is a type of rock that is only found here in Barahona and nowhere else in the world.
But my companion Elder Empey is a really cool guy, he's from St. George and he is ending his mission in like 4 months, so I'm pretty sure I'll be with him till the end.
But conference was awesome, as usual, but something awesome that happened during General Conference was that I really got a testimony that President Monson is a prophet of God. I was watching him talk in the priesthood session, and I just got a reassuring feeling that he really is a prophet called by god, exactly the same as Moses, Noah, Adam, and all of them. Even though it's really hard to see him struggling so much just to talk.
But that's about all there is to report today, I hope that the weather is maybe clearing up over there!

*I asked him a few questions that he just answered, he does have electricity but water not so much.

Here's a picture from google images of Barahona, it looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment