Monday, May 22, 2017

Elder Edholm -- week 100!

Welp, like the title says, this will be my last email that I'll send as a missionary. It's pretty sad to to tell you the truth. Yesterday was my last day in Don Gregorio because I left early this morning. But I was just planning on doing a family home evening with some members but the whole branch decided to throw me a whole farewell, it was the first time that anyone had ever done anything like that for me, it was so great, it was sucha blessing for me because I didn't think I had made that big of an affect on the people here. At the same time I was feeling kind of sad because I saw how much they loved me and it gave me lots of motivation to keep working with them, but I have to go. The good thing is that I'm going to do my best to keep in touch with them when I get back.

But to tell you the truth the mission has been amazing, in ways that I didn't expect. I'm sad that I won't be a missionary anymore, but I'm also excited for the opportunity to keep building up the church back home.

I love you all, and I'll see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment