Monday, February 26, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 12

Hello everybody! :)

This week was a good productive week until Friday when I had a little bit of an accident: 
I got out of the shower on friday and I slipped and my foot went under the door to the bathroom and I pulled it out and my big toenail had ripped OFF (okay well basically it was barely hanging on)! I didn't know what to do. I opened the bathroom door and yelled for Sister Truman, she came out and was like OH MY GOSH, what do I do? She called our mission president's wife and she thought she had said I lost my toe and so she was kinda freaking out and then realized that she had said toenail and she just said to elevate it and put pressure on it until it stopped bleeding. I didn't really want anyone pressing on it though because it hurt and we needed to pull the toenail the rest of the way off. SO ANYWAY, I laid on my bed and we called this lady in our branch that is a nurse and she came over and pulled it off and dressed it for me and then was nice enough to take us to breakfast, but pretty much the rest of the day we had to stay in because it hurt too bad to put my shoes on and walk. lol anyway there you go, there's a cool and exciting story for you, there are pictures attached if you want to look.

I was reading in 2 Nephi 33 last week and I really liked the message in it. It is in verse 10 and it says: "And now, my beloved brethren, and also jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ, And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believed in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good."

The underlined portion is the part that I liked because it shows that as we come to know that what the prophets say are true we WILL believe in Christ because THEY ARE the words of Christ! I really liked that.

Read the Book of Mormon and study it!

Have an amazing week!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment