Monday, March 19, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 15


HELLO

This is the end of my second transfer and it has been crazy!! Sister Truman finished her mission, so she went home, and now I am companions with........ SISTER WAYNE. She is from Riverton, Utah and is super cool! 

In result of moves, in the last two days I have had so many companions. I was with the Stls and then I was with Sister Tucker and then I was with Sister Sun and now I am finally with Sister Wayne! 

There has been a lot of talk about God's timing and how we don't ever really know what is going to happen, I know that is true and that everything we go through really isn't coincidence, God knows us individually and loves us more than we can imagine!! 

That is all there is time for, but I hope that you all have a great week!!
I love all of you!
Sister Edholm


No comments:

Post a Comment