Monday, March 26, 2018

Sister Edholm - week 16

Hello :)))

It has been a crazy week, but Sister Wayne and I are finally settled in! 

I was a little nervous about leading the area, because I am still not sure about where things are, even though I have been here for awhile, but I learned that I know where more things are then I expected, which is just grand! We haven't gotten lost yet haha. 

We had a miracle this week! On Saturday, while I was brushing my teeth, I had the thought to go to this other part of our area that is pretty far away. I asked Sister Wayne what she thought and she was up for it. When we got there we GQed most of the day, without much luck, nobody really wanted to speak to us. After companionship study we decided to use our last 45 minutes in the area to chap. We started chapping and we were about 5 houses in and while we were at this person's door, this girl comes up behind us and says, "Hey, are you guys talking to people about Jesus Christ and how to restore faith?" We obviously said, "YES!" We started talking to her and taught her the whole Restoration and she accepted a date to be baptised!! Her name is Alex and she is only 17 years old! 
It was the greatest experience, I have learned that on the days, where I am feeling pretty down and discouraged because the only person that wants to hear my voice is my companion, is when Heavenly Father sends us the greatest miracle!

I am so excited for conference next week! 

Have a great week!!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment