Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 19

HELLO IRELAND

Hello Everyone!!

As you can tell from the title, I got moved to Ireland, it is a suburb right outside of Dublin called Clondalkin and my new companion is Sister Westbroek, she is from Syracuse, Utah.

This week has been CRAZY! We taught our super golden friend Chris and his partner Londi! We got to meet their brand new baby, he is super cute!!

On Sunday I quickly packed and we slept over night in Glasgow and partied with the sisters there. We then left on Monday morning and packed ourselves into their car to go to the bus station, I will send a picture of that next week! We took a ferry across to Ireland and then I got on another bus down to Dublin.

I am all settled in now and so excited for what this transfer has to offer!!

I was talking with Sister Wayne the other day about how this last transfer has been all about loving everyone and making sure that we are recognizing that we are all God's children and we all deserve to receive God's love!

Love you all!!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment