Monday, July 16, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 32

HELLO!!! :)

I had to say goodbye to Sister Westbroek today :( She has definitely taught me a lot these past 2 transfers. My new companion is Sister Hood, she is super cool! 

We taught Adele this past week, it was really good! She has a lot of faith in God that everything is going to work out. It gives me hope knowing that as I gain more faith in God, I am able to trust Him more. 

D&C 78:17-19

17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
18 And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.
19 And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more.

Love you,
❤
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment