Saturday, July 20, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 1

So far the MTC has been pretty fun, once you get into a rhythm it’s not that bad. We eat breakfast, then have class for 3 hours, we then have lunch.  From lunch until dinner, we have personal and companionship study, exercise time, and an hour of tutoring. Then it’s dinner, and after we another 3 hours of class time, then we get ready for bed. 

I have actually met a couple of people that I know! I met two kids I went to school with a while ago and some kids I played against in sports! I met a 7 foot guy that is going to Oregon to play basketball after his mission so that is pretty cool. 

The MTC is kinda weird, it’s hard to explain. For those who I haven’t told yet, my companion is Elder Berg, he is from Soda Springs Idaho, he super cool and I’m way glad he is my companion! He can do backflips!

Here are two pictures of my district

Their names left to right from the picture of us on P-day at the field. Elder Hale, he is from South Jordan, Utah and plays lacrosse, and his companion Elder Jaeger who is from Maricopa Arizona and plays soccer, they are going to Trinidad. Elder Tebbs who is from Bryce Valley Utah and he plays basketball, he’s really good, and his companion Elder Whitehead who is from Colorado, and he also plays basketball, they are going to Bolivia too. Then me and Elder Berg. Then Elder Felker who is from L.A. who likes computers and technology, and his companion Elder Hamner who is from Saratoga Springs Utah and he likes movies, they are going to Madrid. Elder McGee who is from New Mexico, he is a gamer, and his companion Elder Patterson who is from snowflake Arizona and he likes to play football, they are also going to Madrid. And lastly Elder Nelson who is from Seattle who also played football and his companion Elder Hecker who is from Houston and he swims, they are going to Trinidad.








Andrew met a friend of Jaden Mickelson's at the MTC. He played basketball with Jaden. 



No comments:

Post a Comment