Saturday, July 27, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 2

This week went fast, I know more Spanish than when I came in, but I still feel like I don’t know anything. We started TRC this week, and the person we are teaching is named Jessica, we taught her three lessons one on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday all in Spanish. That is the most stressful thing I have ever done, I kind of understood her but I don’t know Spanish enough to respond how I want. We teach her three times again next week, and then the last two weeks we teach a different person. I am having a pretty good time here, I feel like I will never be prepared enough to go out into the field. The devotionals are awesome, and my companion and I have to give the lesson in priesthood this Sunday so we’ll see how that turns out.

Elder Edholm



His companion, Elder Berg, is quite the artist

Elder Jaeger and Elder Edholm

Andrew's new favorite drink

View from Andrew's classroom on the 3rd floor. The grounds at the Provo MTC are beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment