Monday, March 9, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 33

This last week we had a baptism! And then I got the news on Saturday night that I was going to get transferred again. I am now back in Santa Cruz for my 4th area so far! I was only in Tarija for one Transfer (six weeks). My old companion is still in his 4th area and he has been out for 20 months and I have been out for only 8. Don't have much time, that is all for this week!

Mom's note:
His new companion is from Peru and his name is Elder Carbonel. This is his first native Spanish speaking companion. He flew from Tarija to Cochamba to Santa Cruz to get to his new area. 

Some parting shots of Tarija and pictures of the baptism:
The body was as big as Andy's hand. The sprayed it with water, swept it outside and then used a broom to fling it over the side of their apartment. 




Elder Barba and Elder Edholm

This scenery reminds me of the badlands here in Wyoming




Baptism last Saturday. Andrew was able to confirm her a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and give her the Gift of the Holy Ghost. (Which he did all in Spanish)



No comments:

Post a Comment