Monday, June 8, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 48

First week out. First off I'm in a trio with the tech elders who are both from the Philippines! Elder Naag and Elder Fajardo. They are both really awesome, Naag is the district leader right now and he was originally assigned to this mission. Elder Fajardk was originally assigned to Japan but didn't get his visa, and then covid happened, so he's been here since December. First week was a little hard just because everything is different, and when I say everything I mean everything, but I'm super glad to be a missionary again. My first day here we were able to set a baptismal date with someone we are teaching, Brad. We set it for the 4th of July and he really liked that idea. Oh yeah, and I'm the guy that drives in the companionship so I'm slowly getting used to that also.

Andrew told us that his companionship covers 12 wards in 2 stakes!  He is learning the art of sharing the gospel via technology. He can get out of his apartment, but cannot go into other people's homes. He can teach people at the church, however. 

No comments:

Post a Comment