Thursday, December 4, 2014

Andy and I took a trip to Powell this morning.  It's about an hour and a half away from Worland.  He had an appointment with an oral surgeon to look at the growth on the under side of his tongue.  He had a similar one a year and a half ago and had it removed.  I guess it's a salivary gland that is growing out of his tongue.  Anyway, the closest oral surgeons are in Billings, but they do come to Powell every 6 weeks ago and use an orthodontist's office there so people don't have to go all the way up to Billings.  The surgeon took the growth off which was bigger than the last one and now Andy has a bunch of stitches on the under side of his tongue.  He is in quite a bit of pain as well.  I wish I could run to Jamba Juice and get him a smoothie!  He has to have liquids until tomorrow.  Thankfully the roads were clear the entire trip.  On the way there we saw two bald eagles!  Very cool. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

Emma left for Gillette this morning with the drama team.  It's the state drama competition and it lasts until Saturday night.  She isn't acting, but is doing set design and lighting.  I saw her set design for Blythe Spirit and it looked pretty good.  I didn't know she could do that!

Lucy is in the middle of her class's rotation for swimming lessons.  She is loving it!  She is sad she has to miss one recess to go, but says it is worth it.

We are hoping to cut our own Christmas tree this year.  The permits are only $8 which is so much cheaper than buying a real or fake one.  Once we get it then I will start putting up decorations, hopefully we can go this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment